Monday, December 6, 2010

Overview

Taking this education psychology course will help me throughout my career as a teacher.  I found learning about the different philosopher theories helped me to look at how children develop and their behaviors in a different way and gave me a better understanding. I also found the video we watched with Richard Lavoy educational and eye opening it gave me a new perspective for  helping and working with children with learning disabilities. This course also gave me a different view as why children can act the way they do that many external and internal forces play a role in a children behavior.  I think we all know that the environment plays a role in our environment but forget about it and blame the individual.  It is important for teachers to help shape children futures and the knowledge we gained, can help us to shape that path for each individual child in the way that is best for them cause no two student is the same.     

No comments:

Post a Comment